Update, the diagnoses: Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis & dehydration. She’ll be hospitalized. They will administer fluids and a combination of several meds to help with the diagnoses. The Doctor will call me this evening with an update.

She should be released tomorrow morning or early afternoon, pending her progress. I am going to pick my Mom up, she will stay with Jernee until at least Thursday of this week while I’m at work. I’ve so much to do, with little rest in which to do these things, but I will get them done.

First things first is to wash all of the bedding, some clothes, and Jernee’s bedding for her crate.

Thank you so much, you guys! Your thoughts, comments, voices of concern and genuine comfort move me to no end. I’m most appreciative for each of you and so thankful you exist. ❤

Written by

I’m more than breath & bones, I’m nectar in waiting — Owner ACG •Editor PSILY •Writing for the cosmos. •https://acorneredgurl.com

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store